Set to return to London in December 2024 – Construction Productivity Conference is a one day conference and supporting pop-up exhibition that will bring together a host of industry leaders to discuss strategy, opportunity, and the future of productivity in the built environment.
Why should you speak at events such as Construction Productivity Conference?
- Receive Leads
- Showcase Thought Leadership
- Free Publicity
- Vast Networking Opportunities
If you would like to be considered to present at the Construction Productivity Conference in 2024, please email your name, job title, company and proposed presentation title and description to [email protected]
- Speaker Responsibilities: Speakers are asked to deliver a 20-minute presentation and then participate in a 10-minute panel Q&A discussion at the end of their session.
- Speaker Benefits: Presenting at Construction Productivity Conference provides you with the opportunity to showcase thought leadership whilst receiving free publicity in the pre-event marketing as well as a wealth of networking opportunities at the event.
- No Financial Commitments: There are no costs associated with speaking at Consruction Productivity Conference, however each Speaker is provided a complimentary place to attend the full event day they are presenting on to enjoy the other speaker presentations as well as explore the exhibition and meet with potential new clients.