Set to return to London in June 2024 – Tall Buildings Conference is a one day conference and supporting pop-up exhibition that will highlight design and building technology innovation in the UK high-rise sector – facilitating learning and knowledge transfer plus providing a platform for discussion and debate.
Why should you speak at events such as Tall Buildings Conference?
- Receive Leads
- Showcase Thought Leadership
- Free Publicity
- Vast Networking Opportunities
If you would like to be considered to present at the Tall Buildings Conference in 2024, please email your name, job title, company and proposed presentation title and description to [email protected]
- Speaker Responsibilities: Speakers are asked to deliver a 20-minute presentation and then participate in a 10-minute panel Q&A discussion at the end of their session.
- Speaker Benefits: Presenting at Tall Buildings Conference provides you with the opportunity to showcase thought leadership whilst receiving free publicity in the pre-event marketing as well as a wealth of networking opportunities at the event.
- No Financial Commitments: There are no costs associated with speaking at Tall Buildings Conference, however each Speaker is provided a complimentary place to attend the full event day they are presenting on to enjoy the other speaker presentations as well as explore the exhibition and meet with potential new clients.