The entry process is straightforward and the Entry Form gives guidance on what you should include with your entry.
Entry deadline: You can enter your project into an award category until 5pm on 15th March 2024
- Any organisation or project team submitting an entry for more than one category is more than welcome to do, but must use a separate Entry Form per submission.
- The judges have the authority to move entries into more applicable categories. Their decision is final and no correspondence will be entered following the Awards.
- Entries are limited to a maximum character count per section – any other information must be added as supporting information.
- Submissions should relate to either structurally complete projects or an example of organisational change within the UK & Ireland that was completed after 01 January 2022.
- The submission must be accompanied by your organisation’s logo and up to four photographs/images of relevance. By submitting photographs of your project, Radar Communications Ltd have the right to use these images in relevant promotion of this and other events.
- Receipt of entries will be acknowledged via an automatic email when an online entry form has been submitted.
- The organisers reserve the right to reject any entry if, in their opinion, it fails to comply with the rules.
- All submissions must be made by 15th March 2024.
- The organisers reserve the right to feature/display submitted material in any editorial or promotional work related to the Award scheme.
- Clients must be made aware in advance of any entries that refer to them and the judges may require evidence of client endorsement.